MAC 101 - SATURDAY, May 13, 2023
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
An intensive 4 hour class focusing completely on artwork preparation, perfecting the screen exposure process, the pre-press checklist and various Guerrilla printing techniques. We will also discuss dark room etiquette, emulsion types, coating techniques, troubleshooting tips, and much more.
This Fresh Printing Sesssion Includes:
• Fresh blank tee’s for printing (colors and sizes vary)
• Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available)
• Guerrilla Screen Printing Tactics workbook
• Access to the tools and knowledge behind the “Art of Screen Printing”
This Fresh Printing Session Covers:
• The “Concept to Creation” Workflow
• Film creation process via Photoshop/Illustrator and other techniques
• Picking the proper mesh count for your art/apparel project
• The Proper Ettiquette needed to operate in a dark room
• Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
• Understanding the pre-press process
• How to burn screens using an exposure unit
• Screen reclaming and care techniques
• How to set-up and register your print job
• Multiple screen printing techniques
• Spot color printing with Plastisol Inks
• Water-based printing + Pantone Matching System
• Freestyle Printing vs. Commercial Screen Printing
• How to properly breakdown and clean-up after a job
• Tips on how to achieve the FRESHEST print
Saturday: 10A - 3P
*Sessions for ages 18 and up only*
MacFly Fresh Printing Co.
Charlotte, NC 28206
CAMP NORTH END
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-704-802-9MFF (9633).
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note MacFly Fresh Printing Co. is not responsible for lost deposit or booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.